Wednesday, November 28

School Holidays?

Okay, first, this year-end holidays are boring. Well, I don't think I'm going overseas this year. And that is kinda sad. Nah, I don't really care, tho. Oh btw, I would looove to share about my holiday at Port Dickson last week (19 - 22 Nov). K, so, I went there with my family and my grandparents. We went there by car. My dad drove. Lol wth am I saying? I'm like writing an essay. Pfsh. K ignore that please. I'm just gonna post pictures and write a lil bit down there about the activities we've done in PD.

Day #1

We left at 11am and reached at around 1.30pm. We had lunch around that area. At 2pm, we checked in at Thistle hotel. It's a really nice place (: I love it there. It's just so peaceful :3 For dinner, we went to Muslim seafood restaurant. Spent about RM300+ but it's totally worth it. It was delicious. Can't say anything more. Just delicious :9















     













Day #2

We didn't go anywhere. Just stay at the hotel. And that's it. Dinner, Papa brought us to a seaside ikan bakar restaurant. We went before the sun sets. We get to see the sunset :D The scenery was beautiful. Allah's creations are all beautiful :}

Here's a panorama at the seaside. Taken by iPhone 4S. No filter :) Subhanallah :')
   

Oh btw, my outfit on that day is pink. I'm all pinky on Tuesday :3





Day #3

Third day was the best day ever! :D We went to Eagle Ranch Resort where there are so many activities. We took a package which is Horse Riding and Archery. We also went to Extreme Park for go-kart (: It was f-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-n! And and and, on the evening, I went golf with Abang. Well, not really. I have to be a buggy driver. But it was cool. It's like I'm driving a real car. It's a good practice. Heeeee :3 Oh btw, I'm all in black on Wednesday :p


Sorry for the bad quality ._____.




Day #4

Day 4 is where we have to leave :( But.. It's always good to be home :)) I kinda miss PD but there's always a next time, no? (: So, that's it about my holiday in PD. Byeee, Assalamualaikum (:


Love, 
Putri ♥

No comments: