Saturday, June 23

Birthday Girl☺♔

One word. 

Surprised. 

The big one's for school and the small one's for ze family <3

Another dream came true :') Thanks to Papa and Mama.

At home, Faliq did all the cleaning. Haha, thank youuu.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, 11th of June has passed brightly. Lol, ok. I was happy + sad + disappointed + excited. Soooo, the happy and excited part was, I get to celebrate my 14th birthday with my family, and also my friends. The sad and disappointed one was, I didn't get to celebrate it with my BU4 friends and on that day, someone is mad at me for some stupid reason and my best friend didn't eat my cake dan saya sangatlah susah hati -.- But then I managed to persuade them that night. Anyways, forget about it. I had fun eating cake at the balai minda with my batchmates :) Thank you for the day guys! xx

No comments: