Saturday, May 26

Her (:


The girl on your right is Shasha :)

Okay, this is Alya Natasha bt. Ali Muzammil. Shasha for short.
She's small but pretty, cute, hot and smart. Oh yeah, she's a runner. No one of us can beat her. Till some people says that she doesn't have an organ. Lol, idk. But here, the point of this post is that, um, she's.. moving :( Yeah, she said she's gonna 'exist' in SMSS for only 2 years, which is until the end of this year and next year she won't be here anymore :/ Oh waiiiii? Why must our batchmates become lesser and lesser? :( Where is she moving? She's moving to Bangkok. She's following her dad, no, her family to Bangkok cause her dad has a new job there. Saaaaad. Shasha, don't leave us! We still need you. Who's gonna be Panglima's runner? Who's gonna be the Top 5 hotstuff in the batch? Who's gonna be my vain-mate? Who's gonna hear all my problems? Only you understand my problems cause you said you're facing the same thing. You understand me, I understand you :') Haihhh. We don't wanna lose you laaaaah. Even though we're not that close, but I can still consider you as one of my closest friends cause I don't have many of them. I have to get used to it when you're not here anymore. Just, Shasha, don't lose contact with us, don't forget us, and lastly, do take care of yourself. We, here, will always pray for you :)

1115 loves you ❤


Remember,



Sincerely,
yourfriend.


No comments: