Sunday, May 27

Addina Roshali ✿



I'm gonna post this as points. Lazyyyy.
Hii, this is Addina Roshali (:
She's :
✌ Hot
✌ Smart
✌ Creative
✌ Cool
✌ 1115's PKB
✌ Taken by Jo ;)
✌ Active in basketball

Ohhh, her writing is seriously effing nice :(
Jealous.

I remember the first time we met. It was danggg funny. Haha, here, the story begins..
Lol, ok.
We were in the Surau for Maghrib prayers. While waiting, she just sat beside me and said "Hi Syarah!" Well, she looks like a senior cause she's tall and.. you know. Then I just smiled and replied Hi. And I asked her, "Nama apa?" She said, "Addina" Then I said, "Oh, form?" She looked at me and replied, "Form 3" And I just nod my head and smile. I told Fatin about her and she said "Dia Form 1 lah! Aku nampak dia kat kelas and dia dorm mate aku" And we kept arguing about Dina. Then, the next few days, she came to me and said, "Syarah, aku batch mate kau lah" And my face turned red and I slapped her. Hahaha, that was the funniest moment we had. And, we became friends (:
THE END.

She calls me Syarry .__.

*Realize that the pictures up there has the same poses? Ehehehe :B
That's what we call love ;)

Sincerely,
Syarry. HAHA :D

No comments: