Friday, March 30

Friend.


Okaay, this is Izzat.
First thing, he's just a friend of mine. Not more than that, kays?

Dear Izzat,
                      
                     I just wanna say thanks and sorry. Thanks, thanks for lending me your ears to hear all my problems. Even though those problems are stupid, and unimportant to you, you still have time to hear all my damn damn problems. Thanks too, for cheering me up whenever I'm down. Thanks for studying with me. Thanks for spending time with me during preps and talk about stuff, study and vain together. Too much thanks to list down. Just, thanks for everything. Sorry, sorry for not treating you in these past few days. Sorry for not replying your texts. Sorry for everything, Jat. It's not that I don't want to treat you, but she still love you. She's my friend, I dont want to be hated just because I'm close to you. I don't want her to think otherwise. I'm afraid if she thinks otherwise, I'll be hated and she doesn't wanna be friends with me anymore. I don't want that to happen. Sorry, Jat. Maybe we can't spend time or talk that much like before for awhile. Let her cool down first, go and persuade her when she's down. Cheer her up. I understand her feelings. Maybe she's jealous when we spend time together. Remember on Thursday? Since that, I'm scared to talk to you until now. If you wanna share any stories or need my help, I'll be there for you, InsyaAllah. Sorry, and thanks. You're my best friend (:

-Syarah-

No comments: